Vascular laser is performed at Perth Dermatology Clinic using the Candela V Beam Perfecta pulsed dye vascular laser.
Please contact us on (08) 9328 5007 or submit a ‘request a consultation’ at the top of the page to make an appointment for your vascular laser treatment.
Skin Conditions Treated:
- Facial Redness due to rosacea, sun damage or other causes.
- Broken Capillaries (including spider naevi in children)
- Red/Purple nasal lines
- Cherry angiomas/Campbell de Morgan Spots
- Surgical Scar Redness Reduction
- Blue Venous Lakes on Lips
- Vascular Birth marks/Port Wine Stain/Salmon Patches
Rosacea is a very common skin condition with various sub-types which respond to different modalities of treatment.
Erythematotelangiectatic (ETT) rosacea is a common sub-type which responds very well to vascular laser.
Usually 2- 4 treatments are required, 2-4 weeks apart, with minimal downtime (mild swelling and redness) of 1-2 days after treatment.
Cost of Treatment:
$195 -595 per session depending on the size of area to be treated.
A Medicare rebate of $133.70 per session is available for eligible conditions, including rosacea.