Vascular laser is performed by Dr Tony Caccetta at Perth Dermatology Clinic using the Candela V Beam Perfecta pulsed dye vascular laser.
Please contact us on (08) 9328 5007 or submit a ‘request a consultation’ at the top of the page to make an appointment for your vascular laser treatment.
Skin Conditions Treated:
- Facial Redness due to rosacea, sun damage or other causes.
- Broken Capillaries (including spider naevi in children)
- Red nasal lines
- Cherry angiomas/Campbell de Morgan Spots
- Surgical Scar Redness Reduction
- Small Venous Lakes on Lips
- Vascular Birth marks/Port Wine Stain/Salmon Patches
Rosacea is a very common skin condition with various sub-types which respond to different modalities of treatment.
Erythematotelangiectatic (ETT) rosacea is the sub-type which responds very well to vascular laser.
Usually 2- 4 treatments are required, 2-4 weeks apart, with minimal downtime of 1-2 days after treatment, due to mild swelling and increased redness initially, before improving quickly.
Cost of Treatment:
$195 -595 per session. Medicare rebate $133.70 per session for some conditions, including rosacea.
For some conditions 1 session only may be required, but for other conditions 2-4 sessions may be required 2-4 weeks apart.