Dr Caccetta is our Medical Director and Principal Specialist Dermatologist.
He obtained his medical degree from The University of Western Australia and is a Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists.
Dr Caccetta is a Procedural and General Dermatologist providing the following Specialist Services:
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma Surgery
- Benign Skin Lesion Removal
- Axillary, Craniofacial and Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis Management
- Phototherapy for Psoriasis, Eczema and Vitiligo
- Biological Therapy for Psoriasis
- Patch Testing for Contact Allergy (Eczema)
- General Dermatology (including Acne Management)
- Rural Dermatology
He provides a visiting dermatology service to the Wheatbelt towns of Merredin, Northam and Narrogin.
He also conducts a public dermatology clinic at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, where he provides dermatology trainee/registrar teaching and supervision.
Dr Caccetta is the Honorary Secretary and Chair-Elect for the WA Faculty of Dermatology.